visit the old forum
search for: in: entire forum this post
you are here: root => Help/Support => login not allowing me to edit my page
folders:
replies:

login not allowing me to edit my page

Hi,i've been noticing for awhile that when i log in i can go to my page but i can't add any movies to it or delete any.it says i'm logged in but it tell's me when i try to add a movie to my page that i need to log in.i also can't delete the movies i've watched because the red X is missing.i've tried to log in and out numerous times to get it to work,but no luck keeps saying i need to be registered.but i'm already shown as logged in.i have this problem when i log in with my laptop,desktop is another story,logs in every time.It's no biggie for me,just wanted to bring this issue to your attention in case other people are having the same problems.BTW,awesome site!
post #108 permalink
please login to reply
folders:
replies:
Hmm.. I never seen that happen before. Did you try a different browser?
post #109 permalink
folders:
replies:
tried firefox and IE Same problem with both.
post #113 permalink
folders:
replies:
is it possible that you would be blocking the cookies from the site?

really ive never seen that problem i cant understand what would do that.

When you are on your own page, do you see "logged in as ..." on the top right but at the same time no red X next to the movie names under favorites?

wassaa
post #116 permalink
folders:
replies:
also note that to add a movie to your favorites, you must click the link that says "add to my favorites" which is found on the movie page. you cannot add movies to your favorites from your own page.

wassaa
post #117 permalink
folders:
replies:
i'll check the cookies,they may be the problem.i never even thought to check them,thanks for bringing that up.
post #121 permalink
folders:
replies:
i checked the cookies and that was the problem.everything is o.k now.thanks for the help.
post #133 permalink