visit the old forum
search for: in: entire forum this post
you are here: root => General Discussion => Watch a movie for free today and help the human race win the war against corporative control
folders:
replies:

Watch a movie for free today and help the human race win the war against corporative control

It seems today that the right of the corporation to make a profit is prioritized over basic human rights like freedom of speech, the right to information, the right to privacy, the right to not be discriminated etc...

I really think that everyone should watch this documentary that talks about the corporation in today's world. It really made me see some things that im glad i have seen!

The Corporation

Documentary that looks at the concept of the corporation throughout recent history up to its present-day dominance.

The Corporation is today's dominant institution, creating great wealth but also great harm. This 26 award-winning documentary examines the nature, evolution, impacts and future of the modern business corporation and the increasing role it plays in society and our everyday lives.

wassaa
post #138 permalink